I guess we are no longer "Newly Weds" or in the "Honeymoon Stage" anymore - it's a little sad. But, here are some things that have kept our marriage strong: unconditional love, forgiveness, flirting, family goals, being comfortable enough to say ANYTHING (I might take this to the extreme) and filling each others individual "Love Tanks" (5 Love Languages) daily -it can be harder than it sounds! This is what has worked for us so far.
Marriage is a wonderful blessing, I know I say it all of the time but I have the BEST husband ever! He loves God, Parker and I unconditionally, works very hard for our family and puts up with me ;) I would be lost without him.
I want to thank Colt for the most wonderful 5 years of marriage, its more than I ever could have imagined! I also want to thank our supportive family and friends, we would be lost without all of you!
"Its just me and you and buddy"
(honeymoon quote we have revamped since Parker arrived)
Here are a few pictures of our wedding, sorry the quality is not great.
Walking Down the Isle
Our Wedding Party






Happy Late Anniversary!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks kitty!!
ReplyDelete